Friday, January 14, 2011

Zodiac Signs- Wrong?

While reading this article about the change in Zodiac signs, I was very curious. I was intrigued, and I wanted to keep reading and acquire more information. The Earth seems to be "wobbling," so the position is different. "Astrological signs are determined by the position of the sun relative to certain constellations on a person's day of birth" (Pappas). However, because of the change, Zodiac signs will be different by approximately a month. I was interested in this because I often read my horoscope. I had always been a Gemini, but now, a Taurus? However, I will continue to read the Gemini horoscope, because that article states that there is a lack of evidence.


To read the article, follow this link: http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/wobbly-earth-horoscope-zodiac-wrong-110113.html

No comments:

Post a Comment